“The recognition and empowerment of one’s human potential is our greatest resource.”
I am an Illinois Licensed Clinical Psychologist with a Masters in Counseling Psychology from the Illinois Institute of Technology and a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the Adler School of Professional Psychology. My ultimate goal is to encourage individuals to believe that a sense hope and change can happen. I counsel people struggling with anxiety, depression, and substance abuse, as they relate to life transitions.
I believe that the quality of a marriage is often negatively affected by various forms of addiction. I assist couples in understanding that “Change can be in their best interest.” That addressing and eventually resolving short-term, intermediate and long-term goals will contribute to their overall life satisfaction. From young adults and beyond, I have shown that people have the ability to become a well-rounded positive person in social, work and love situations when given other techniques. My overall goal is to help people achieve a sense of balance.
- Illinois Psychological Association
- National Association of Addiction Counselors
- American Psychological Association
- Illinois Board Registers MISA (Dual Diagnosis)
- Understanding Substance Abuse and Addictions BVT publishing 2014 Parker, Kelly. Gray beal and Mahoney.
- Understanding Abnormal Psychology BVT publishing (2nd) D’Anca and Parker 2015
- Understanding Psychology BVT publishing 4th edition Parker, Johnston and Ettinger 2016